Monday 19 May 2008

Green Party - C&N Elections


Well, I never thought that I would ever vote Greens, but i think that the time and day has finally arrived.

My biggest fear, and thought, is transport, and for that reason mainly that is why I will be voting Green, they wont get in , but I value my vote and it helps me know that it is the "Right Vote".

It is a shame that some of the mainstream parties cant adopt some greener transport policies.

The first thing I would do is assit public transport- I drive everywhere and dont want to- I really want to catch teh train on some longer journeys and I have dusted down my bike!


some further comments


www.creweandnantwichguardian.co.uk/news/byelection/news/display.var.2282122.0.greens_hit_out_at_excessive_rail_fare_rises.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm a supporter of the green party, but rarely get a chance to vote for them - they've only twice fielded a candidate in two of all the wards i've lived in.